October ate me alive (blog-y type update)


No time in recent memory has been as fruitful or busy as October 2013 for me.  On October 1st my band Mattachine Social released "Close" a new ep of trip-hop tinged songs culled from our session recording in Seattle with Jesse Holt at Remixlab. You can nab the digital release here. And check out the single "Nowhere"  below




 I spent the waning days of summer and early autumn producing theater and directing Jeff Talbott's stellar script "The Submission" at defunkt theatre which has been a great hit.  Stage directing is a fairly new endeavor to me (I've mostly directed workshops and performance art outside of film) and one that I have fallen madly in love with. I've been producing theater for under a year and jumped at the rare chance to direct a show so loaded with important powerful (and shockingly funny) content. Much much love to my amazing cast and crew. If you are in the Pacific Northwest get your butts to Portland and see this show NOW!


THE other biog news is the opening of Nocturnes: Recent Visual Works by Andrew Klaus-Vineyard A new show culled from the last three years of visual work and curated by myself and Larry Iverson at Catalyst Arts representing   "provocative, adults-only work from 2010-2013 mixing surrealism, suspense and erotica, perfect for the longer nights of the coming winter."


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.